For exchange and refund of your Clickfree product that was purchased directly from Clickfree and is still under warranty, please email RMA@clickfree.com.

What is in C:\ProgramData\ClickfreeTformerV2N?

BradishBradish FloridaPosts: 1Member
  I am on Windows 7 with current updates and use an external USB connected Clickfree 1GB HDD for a first backup and then a Clickfree Transformer with a non-Clickfree external USB HDD for a second backup. I do a Clickfree backup directly from the computer and do not use it over a network even though both the Clickfree HDD and the Transformer have that capability.
  When I run a virus or malware scan, it takes forever it seems to scan C:\ProgramData\ClickfreeTformerV2N which has over 190GB of data and more than 103,000 files, practically all of which is in the \Rollback subfolder. What is this and can I get rid of it? If I can get rid of it how should I do it (I don't see a Clickfree entry of any kind in the Control Panel's Programs and Features list)?

Thank you for your time and effort... Peter

Answers

• Mike_CFMike_CF Posts: 2,195Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Bradish ;

When you connect the Clickfree, it will place a folder in the programdata folder. If the Roolback folder is taking up the space on your computer, you can just delete that folder. 

Note: Please do not delete the whole ClickfreeTformerV2N folder.

If your question has been answered, please click on Yes beside “Did this answer the question?” at the bottom my post. We appreciate your feedback.  :)