For exchange and refund of your Clickfree product that was purchased directly from Clickfree, please email RMA@clickfree.com

download problems

ltelmoltelmo USAPosts: 3Member
edited January 2015 in Legacy Products
I have model HD523B that won't backup. It identifies the files but I get the message that clickfree has stopped working. I have WIN7.
Post edited by John_CF on

Answers

• John_CFJohn_CF TorontoPosts: 1,250Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, can you take a screen shot of where the software stopped working (and the erro) and send it to us? We'll be able to better examine the problem and provide you the correct fix.

If your question has been answered, please click on Yes beside Did this answer the question?at the bottom of my post. We appreciate your feedback :)

• ltelmoltelmo USAPosts: 3Member
    I couldn't get  a screen shot but the program had just finished identifying the new files to be backed up. the error message is as follows: 'Clickfree Backup has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.'. The backup always worked fine. This time my dog pulled out the USB cable before the cycle completed. When I restarted it that's when I started getting these messages.
  • John_CFJohn_CF TorontoPosts: 1,250Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I will send you troubleshooting steps to your email. Please check your email and respond to it if you have any further question/issue.

If your question has been answered, please click on Yes beside Did this answer the question?at the bottom of my post. We appreciate your feedback :)

• ltelmoltelmo USAPosts: 3Member
    Thanbk you