For exchange and refund of your Clickfree product that was purchased directly from Clickfree, please email RMA@clickfree.com

Where do I find word documents on back up?

RyanjjRyanjj VenturaPosts: 2Member
Where do I find word documents on back up?

Answers

• Jasmeet_CFJasmeet_CF Posts: 491Member ✭✭✭
    Hello Ryanjj,

The backed up files on the Clickfree can be viewed inside the Viewer. To access the Viewer, you need to start the Clickfree software, but before the backup starts, click on Viewer on the countdown screen. The word documents will appear in the Documents category in the Viewer. 

The backed up files are organized in categories in the Viewer such as Documents, Photos, Emails, Videos, Spreadsheets, etc. 

Please take a look at the link below on how to access the Viewer on Clickfree to view your backed up files:

For any other issues, reply back to this post with the model number of your Clickfree and the operating system of your computer.
  • RyanjjRyanjj VenturaPosts: 2Member
    I don't see documents in viewer.
  • Jasmeet_CFJasmeet_CF Posts: 491Member ✭✭✭
    Hello!

To better understand the issue, I would like you to send a screenshot of the Viewer to us. Also, reply back to this post with the model number of your Clickfree and the operating system of your computer.

Here is how to take a screenshot:

For Windows:

1. On your keyboard, press PrtScn/Print Screen key
    2. Launch Microsoft Word or Paint
    3. Right-click within the program and select Paste: A picture of your screen will be pasted to Microsoft Word/Paint
    4. Save the file on your computer.
    5. Attach the file when replying back to this post.