How to transfer data to your new Windows 8 PC? Check out this post: http://forums.clickfree.com/discussion/2187/transferring-data-to-windows-8-windows-8-1

How to delete photo files or any files from back up

Comments

• John_CFJohn_CF TorontoPosts: 570Member, Moderator admin
    Hi, deleting a specific file or folder from the Clickfree C6 backup is not supported. Removing or manually modifying a file or folder from the backup may cause the backup image to become corrupted; this will prevent the restore feature from working correctly.

The only way to delete files from the C6 is to delete the entire backup.

If your question has been answered, please click on Yes beside Did this answer the question?at the bottom of my post. We appreciate your feedback :)

• santino10santino10 los angelesPosts: 1Member
    Bad design !
    I was going to buy a second Click free back up drive, but not having the abilities to delete may force me to buy another back up system.
  • gdevoidgdevoid NHPosts: 5Member
  • John_CFJohn_CF TorontoPosts: 570Member, Moderator admin
    @santino10 This design is only specific to C6, which is to protect the integrity of the image (of your computer). If you want a more flexible backup system, then consider the C2. It only backs up the data files on the computer, and you can choose to delete any individual file.

I hope that helps :)

If your question has been answered, please click on Yes beside Did this answer the question?at the bottom of my post. We appreciate your feedback :)